Some venues will accept artists into a program that allows the artist to book their own performance spots. If you have been notified that you have been accepted into a program you can book your performance spots by doing the following:
- Sign on to https://stagehand.app
- Select Dashboard from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the heading that says Programs and select the program you have been accepted into.
- You will see a list of opportunities as part of the program.
- Select the opportunity that you wish to play.
- Read the details and terms and conditions.
- Scroll to the bottom and accept the booking.
- The venue will still need to confirm the booking but when they do you will get an email and a confirmation in Stagehand.
- You can check the status of your events at any time by selecting "Your Events" from the dropdown menu.
You can also watch this video to see a demonstration of the above